. 30A & DESTIN BEACH BONFIRES
Whether you’re planning an event or looking to simply spend an evening on the beach with family and friends, a Vacayzen bonfire is a great way to ensure you make unforgettable family memories together. Being located in one of two counties in Florida that allow beach bonfires, we have fine-tuned our service and can proudly say we host the very best. Sit back, relax, and let us do the work for you! Call us now or book online, and your night is sure to be lit!
- Beach Bonfires can be hosted at most of the Walton County Public Beach Accesses, located along Scenic Highway 30A (also called South Walton) and some even in Miramar Beach.
- While we have two packages to choose from, each can be completely customized by adding À La Carte Items, Additional Chairs, and even Catering to your special evening!
- To provide the best care to your Beach Bonfire, we ask that you book at least 24 hours in advance; moreover, if you would like catering, we ask that you book 48 hours in advance.
- Please contact us if you need assistance picking the best fire or location for you.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
DEPOSIT & REFUND
The entire balance will be due on the day of booking.
Cancellation Policy: If a bonfire reservation is canceled within 8-14 days of your scheduled event, a $125 cancellation fee will apply. If there is a Catering Fee or SEP Fee associated with the order, they will be nonrefundable. If canceled within one week of scheduled event, a half refund or full rental credit minus the permit fee ($125) will be available. Cancellations within 24 hours will not be refunded unless due to weather. Vacayzen reserves the right to cancel any event if weather is unfavorable. There is no charge for bonfires canceled by us due to inclement weather. Rescheduling is recommended, although not guaranteed. A weather call will be made at 3 p.m. on the day of the scheduled bonfire. Guest cancelled fires within 24 hours are not eligible for refunds or store credits. All catering orders cannot be cancelled for any reason. In the event of inclement weather, catering will be brought to the residence of whom placed the reservation – no refund will be given. Guest will be responsible for SEP and Catering Fee. Any additions to catering orders or miscellaneous information notices pertaining to orders, such as vegetarian alternatives or allergies, must be made more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled event.
Feel free to call us at the office if you have any questions concerning deposits/refunds. 888.750-7606. Be sure to take a look at the 10-day weather forecast. Thank you!