30A & DESTIN BEACH BONFIRES
Whether you’re planning an event or looking to simply spend an evening on the beach with family and friends, a Vacayzen bonfire is a great way to ensure you make unforgettable family memories together. Being located in one of two counties in Florida that allow beach bonfires, we have fine-tuned our service and can proudly say we host the very best. Sit back, relax, and let us do the work for you! Call us now or book online, and your night is sure to be lit!
- Beach Bonfires can be hosted at most of the Walton County Public Beach Accesses, located along Scenic Highway 30A (also called South Walton) and some even in Miramar Beach.
- While we have two packages to choose from, each can be completely customized by adding À La Carte Items, Additional Chairs, and even Catering to your special evening!
- To provide the best care to your Beach Bonfire, we ask that you book at least 24 hours in advance; moreover, if you would like catering, we ask that you book 48 hours in advance.
- Please contact us if you need assistance picking the best fire or location for you.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
DEPOSIT & REFUND
- The entire balance is due on the day of booking.
- The selected access can not be guaranteed. We must apply for the event permit through the county. We will start with your preferred access and work our way out, depending on permit availability!
- Catering orders cannot be canceled for any reason and are nonrefundable. Any additions or edits to catering orders, such as vegetarian alternatives or allergies, must be made more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled event.
- Bonfires canceled within 8-14 days of the scheduled event – We can offer a full refund minus the $125 Bonfire Permit fee.
- Bonfires canceled within 7 days of the scheduled event – We can offer a half refund, or full rental credit minus the $125 Bonfire Permit fee.
- If you cancel your bonfire within 24 hours – We are unable to provide any refunds or rental credit.
Vacayzen reserves the right to cancel any event if weather is unfavorable. If we are confident the weather won’t impact your event, but it begins to rain later in the evening, we will offer a partial refund for time lost. If we believe the weather will impact your event or the county has issued a burn ban and we must cancel, we will call you on the day of. Rescheduling is highly recommended, although it is not guaranteed. Should you be unable to reschedule, we will provide a full rental credit minus the $125 Bonfire Permit fee! As Catering is nonrefundable, it will be brought to the residence of whom placed the reservation.
Feel free to call us at the office if you have any questions concerning deposits/refunds. 888.750-7606. Thank you!