30A & DESTIN BEACH BONFIRES
Whether you’re planning an event or looking to simply spend an evening on the beach with family and friends, a Vacayzen bonfire is a great way to ensure you make unforgettable family memories together. Being located in one of two counties in Florida that allow beach bonfires, we have fine-tuned our service and can proudly say we host the very best. Sit back, relax, and let us do the work for you! Call us now or book online, and your night is sure to be lit!
- Beach Bonfires can be hosted at most of the Walton County Public Beach Accesses, located along Scenic Highway 30A (also called South Walton) and some even in Miramar Beach.
- While we have two packages to choose from, each can be completely customized by adding À La Carte Items, Additional Chairs, and even Catering to your special evening!
- To provide the best care to your Beach Bonfire, we ask that you book at least 24 hours in advance; moreover, if you would like catering, we ask that you book 48 hours in advance.
- Please contact us if you need assistance picking the best fire or location for you.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
A non-refundable deposit of $150 is included with all bonfire purchases, that is built into the total amount due at the time of booking. This covers the county fees and supplies for your fire. Special event fees will require an additional deposit in accordance with the Walton County fee structure.
Number of nightly bonfires is limited by Walton County. Vacayzen will book your selected access if a permit is available; if no availability at selected access, we will contact you for alternative booking options.
- Deposit – $150 deposit is non-refundable as the non-refundable county fees are paid the time of booking. Special event deposits may also be withheld.
- Rescheduling – Bonfires may be rescheduled but a $125 permitting / rescheduling fee will be charged. Additional rescheduling fees may be charged for special events.
- Catering – Catering will not be refunded but Vacayzen personnel will pick up catering order and deliver to your home. Catering will likely be impacted by any rescheduling requests depending on amount of advance notice of reschedule.
- Weather – Inclement weather will be coordinated with guest by 3:30 pm on the day of your event. Vacayzen and guest will determine the best course of action to include: weathering the storm, rescheduling, or cancelation.
Refunds will be given in accordance with the following:
|Time Before Event
|Full refund – some deposits may be refundable during this timeframe.
|Full refund (minus applicable deposits).
|50% refund or full rental credit (minus applicable deposits). Rescheduling available for $125 county permit fee.
|No refund allowed for discretionary cancellation.
|Full refund (minus applicable deposits). Rescheduling available for $125 county permit fee.
Feel free to call us at the office if you have any questions concerning deposits/refunds. 888.750.7606. Thank you!