DELUXE BEACH BONFIRE
Savor breathtaking sunset views and an experience unlike any other with a front row seat at your own private three-hour long beach bonfire event. Having serviced over 400 events in 2017, Vacayzen is the premiere beach bonfire provider in Walton County.
Want to add on a worry-free dinner as well? Let us take care of it all with dinner around the bonfire with a Low Country Boil, Southern BBQ, Taco Bar or Hamburgers & Hotdogs! Catering options have a 10 person minimum and are added at an additional cost to the bonfire. Return to our Bonfire Services page to view your options and book.
INCLUDED IN DELUXE BEACH BONFIRE PACKAGE:
- Three Hour Bonfire
- Fire Pit
- 20 Beach Chairs
- One Table
- Tiki Torches
- Music via Bluetooth Speaker
- One Cooler of Ice
- Cornhole Game
March-August start times available from 6-8 pm daily except on Saturdays.
September-February start times available from 5-8 pm.
When booking bonfires online, for the delivery address please put in the address of the beach public beach access location (in Walton County Only) or your rental address and we will let you know the best location. Please also state what time you would like your bonfire to start. Please note we are not able to guarantee both the bonfire date and location if booked less than 48 hours out. Gratuity is not included in the listed pricing.
WANT MORE THAN JUST A BONFIRE?
Vacayzen offers many additional add-on items for their beach bonfires. You can add-on food, games, s’mores, and chairs! Moreover, you can ensure that your beach bonfire is a hit with the whole family! If you are interested in adding more to your bonfire, please visit our beach bonfire page.
DEPOSIT & REFUND
- The entire balance is due on the day of booking.
- The selected access can not be guaranteed. We must apply for the event permit through the county. We will start with your preferred access and work our way out, depending on permit availability!
- Catering orders cannot be canceled for any reason and are nonrefundable. Any additions or edits to catering orders, such as vegetarian alternatives or allergies, must be made more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled event.
- Bonfires canceled within 8-14 days of the scheduled event – We can offer a full refund minus the $125 Bonfire Permit fee.
- Bonfires canceled within 7 days of the scheduled event – We can offer a half refund, or full rental credit minus the $125 Bonfire Permit fee.
- If you cancel your bonfire within 24 hours – We are unable to provide any refunds or rental credit.
Vacayzen reserves the right to cancel any event if weather is unfavorable. If we are confident the weather won’t impact your event, but it begins to rain later in the evening, we will offer a partial refund for time lost. If we believe the weather will impact your event or the county has issued a burn ban and we must cancel, we will call you on the day of. Rescheduling is highly recommended, although it is not guaranteed. Should you be unable to reschedule, we will provide a full rental credit minus the $125 Bonfire Permit fee! As Catering is nonrefundable, it will be brought to the residence of whom placed the reservation.
Feel free to call us at the office if you have any questions concerning deposits/refunds. 888.750-7606. Thank you!