CLASSIC BEACH BONFIRE
Savor breathtaking sunset views and an experience unlike any other with a front row seat at your own private two-hour long beach bonfire event. Having serviced over 400 events in 2017, Vacayzen is the premiere beach bonfire provider in Walton County.
Want to add on a worry-free dinner as well? Let us take care of it all with dinner around the bonfire with a Low Country Boil, Southern BBQ, Taco Bar or Hamburgers & Hotdogs! Catering options have a 10 person minimum and are added at an additional cost to the bonfire. Return to our Bonfire Services page to view your options and book.
INCLUDED IN CLASSIC BEACH BONFIRE EVENT:
- Two Hour Bonfire
- Fire Pit
- Up to 10 Beach Chairs
- One Table
- Tiki Torches
- Music via Bluetooth Speaker
March-August start times available from 6-8 pm daily except on Saturdays.
September-February start times available from 5-8 pm.
When booking bonfires online, for the delivery address please put in the address of the beach public beach access location (in Walton County Only) or your rental address and we will let you know the best location. Please also state what time you would like your bonfire to start. Please note we are not able to guarantee both the bonfire date and location if booked less than 48 hours out. Gratuity is not included in the listed pricing.
WANT MORE THAN JUST A BONFIRE?
Vacayzen offers many additional add-on items for their beach bonfires. You can add-on food, games, s’mores, and chairs! Moreover, you can ensure that your beach bonfire is a hit with the whole family! If you are interested in adding more to your bonfire, please visit our beach bonfire page.
A non-refundable deposit of $150 is included with all bonfire purchases, that is built into the total amount due at the time of booking. This covers the county fees and supplies for your fire. Special event fees will require an additional deposit in accordance with the Walton County fee structure.
Number of nightly bonfires is limited by Walton County. Vacayzen will book your selected access if a permit is available; if no availability at selected access, we will contact you for alternative booking options.
- Deposit – $150 deposit is non-refundable as the non-refundable county fees are paid the time of booking. Special event deposits may also be withheld.
- Rescheduling – Bonfires may be rescheduled but a $125 permitting / rescheduling fee will be charged. Additional rescheduling fees may be charged for special events.
- Catering – Catering will not be refunded but Vacayzen personnel will pick up catering order and deliver to your home. Catering will likely be impacted by any rescheduling requests depending on amount of advance notice of reschedule.
- Weather – Inclement weather will be coordinated with guest by 3:30 pm on the day of your event. Vacayzen and guest will determine the best course of action to include: weathering the storm, rescheduling, or cancelation.
Refunds will be given in accordance with the following:
|Time Before Event
|Full refund – some deposits may be refundable during this timeframe.
|Full refund (minus applicable deposits).
|50% refund or full rental credit (minus applicable deposits). Rescheduling available for $125 county permit fee.
|No refund allowed for discretionary cancellation.
|Full refund (minus applicable deposits). Rescheduling available for $125 county permit fee.
Feel free to call us at the office if you have any questions concerning deposits/refunds. 888.750.7606. Thank you!