Inshore Charter Fishing – 6 Hours
$1100 for up to 6 people
Gratuity is not included, but greatly appreciated by your Captain.
Join us for an inshore fishing charter in the pristine water of Choctawhatchee Bay. One of the best ways to enjoy South Walton is a day spent on the water, catching fish and exploring the back bay. The best part about our fishing charter is you don’t have to drive to Destin or Panama City. We are just moments away from 30A. Our partners at Bay Baits will take care of everything needed for a guided fishing trip. We will mainly target redfish and speckled trout with opportunities to also catch jack crevalle, black drum, spanish mackerel, sheepshead, flounder, and ladyfish. Our guided fishing charters are great for families, beginners, and avid anglers.
The boat will launch at the Cessna Boat Ramp off of County Road 393. The captain may find a different launch location to prove more successful, based on conditions, which will be communicated to you before the charter begins.
6-Hour Charter Trip
Boat Launch: Cessna Landing (may change based on Captain’s discretion)
Meet time: Time to be determined by Captain based on conditions
Price: $1100 for up to 6 people
Capacity: 1-6 People
- Experienced captain
- Fishing licenses
- Fishing tackle
- Bait & ice
- Safety equipment
- Fish cleaning
- Small cooler with drinks & snacks
- Sunglasses & hat
Refund & Cancelation Policy
- The entire balance is due upon booking.
- Charter trips canceled within 8-14 days of the trip can receive a full refund.
- Charter trips canceled within 7 days of the trip can receive a half refund, or full rental credit.
- Charter trips canceled within 24 hours of the trip are not eligible for a refund or rental credit.